Oral Surgery/chronic untreated oral-antral fistula

anita barber wrote at 2014-09-04 23:58:43
After over five years I finally got an approval to see Dr.Herford from Loma Linda University on the 22nd of September. I find it appalling that I had to wait over 4 years to get a specialist in order to get the help I needed in which because of the long period of time waiting it has now effected also my lungs. I pray that if I need more advanced care that it would be readily available. I am also writing to inform you that I am also willing to be a case study to help others in the future. Please contact me if any further information is needed.

I believe there are many other people suffering also from this and I would like to help them

anita barber wrote at 2014-09-04 23:59:14

anita barber wrote at 2014-09-04 23:59:26

anita barber wrote at 2014-09-05 00:09:20

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired