Oral Surgery/Fatigue after wisdom tooth removal

Question
About a year ago , I had my wisdom teeth removed,after the surgery which I was put asleep for ,it was apparent that my sinus wall was pierced . Anytime I put water in my mouth it would exit my right nostril
Since then it seems to have closed ,but with some very uncombtable side effects ,pain in my cheek and jaw bone (right side mostly) if I bend down to put my shoes on , I get a rush of fluid to my brain with a burning sensation,similar too salt water,and fatigue  through out my body accompanied by joint pain. What to do,
I need to start feeling better,

Answer
Chris-it sounds like you have a residual infection of the sinus from the opening into the sinus.  Sometimes that opening seems to close on it's own but there is still a tiny microscopic opening that alloe mouth bacteria to enter the sinus.  My suggestion is for you to be examined by an Ear Nose and Throat physician.  Do not put it off.  Get examined before the infected sinus gets wore.  I wish you well you and jope heals soon.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired