Oral Surgery/pain in tooth

Question
dear sir,  i have lot of pain in my tooth my dentist told to extraction ,iam diabetic so i checked my sugar levels its 192 fasting and 242 post my question is what level is safe for tooth extraction ,,waiting for urs answer thank you very much

Answer
Sayed - That tooth needs to be extracted soon, but to facilitate an extraction that will not promote infection your blood sugar should be no higher than 120 at the time of the extraction.  If you are not aware, the healthy level of blood sugar is recommended to be 90-120
So lower your blood sugar and then have the extraction.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired