Oral Surgery/pain in tooth

dear sir,  i have lot of pain in my tooth my dentist told to extraction ,iam diabetic so i checked my sugar levels its 192 fasting and 242 post my question is what level is safe for tooth extraction ,,waiting for urs answer thank you very much

Sayed - That tooth needs to be extracted soon, but to facilitate an extraction that will not promote infection your blood sugar should be no higher than 120 at the time of the extraction.  If you are not aware, the healthy level of blood sugar is recommended to be 90-120
So lower your blood sugar and then have the extraction.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC