You are here:

Oral Surgery/Oral antral fistula under blade implant


Need a dental surgeon in Boca RatonFl.  Also, having a problem with my sinus.  ENT doctor wants to do a sinus balloon procedure. Shouldl this be done first or should the oral surgeon be consulted first.  
I am so looking forward to some guidance.  Thank you

Jacqueline -  I am going to give you names of a couple of board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Boca who you should contact for an evaluation.

1) Dr. Keith Kaner - (561) 487-4545

2) Dr. Stephen Rimer - (561) 368-3170

I wish you well and hope they can help you.

Oral Surgery

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired


I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.


Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]