Oral Surgery/Laser removal of madibuluris tori

My family is search for an oral surgeon in the US who can remove madibuluris tori by laser.    We have found many surgeons who would be able to remove the tori by standard procedures but we believe the laser procedure will be less traumatic for our family member.   We live in North Alabama but are will travel anywhere in the US

Tami - I fully understand your desire to reduce any trauma to the area from the tori removal.  I have done some research today to find surgeons who perform tori removal via laser treatment.  I cannot find doctors in the U S who have published that they remove tori that way.  Periodontal dentists will do laser to assist in gum surgery, but bone reshaping they also do not do.  I have found doctors in Nice, France who have been doing research on this technique, but have had difficulty finding anyone here in the U S.  I am so sorry that I cannot do better.

If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact me.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC