Oral Surgery/question

Prof Joel

could when possible
to give me an example for paient intrest choice in dental surgery

and realy appreciable when possible the wire choice of orthodontics how many and when to use

H - What you are asking is not a question that can be answered.  There is no general answer for your questions.  Specific physical and anatomical differences guides the choice for both the surgical and orthodontic answer.  So every doctor who might treat these patients needs to be able to answer your question himself, or not treat the patient.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC