Oral Surgery/question

Question
Prof Joel
kindly

could when possible
to give me an example for paient intrest choice in dental surgery

and realy appreciable when possible the wire choice of orthodontics how many and when to use

regared

Answer
H - What you are asking is not a question that can be answered.  There is no general answer for your questions.  Specific physical and anatomical differences guides the choice for both the surgical and orthodontic answer.  So every doctor who might treat these patients needs to be able to answer your question himself, or not treat the patient.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired