Oral Surgery/23 year old with lingual nerve damage!

Cynthia Armstrong wrote at 2014-06-06 00:52:37
Hello Dr Teig, This is a follow up on my daughter's surgery. We spoke about Dr Bagheri who has great credentials. You had said that you felt comfortable to have him do the surgery. As you know it is a major decision to have another procedure with the question in our mind, Will the result be at least good if not better than preop? In the past few days we've been in touch with Dr Zuniga who is impressive as well. My daughter was very good about asking all of the important questions like how many of these surgeries have you done. Result being Bagheri has done  many more. Does that sound correct? and would you still pick Dr Bagheri? Thx!!!  

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC