Oral Surgery/More pics

Question
Coffee
Coffee  
Fet
Fet  
QUESTION: Here are pics after coffee. Papillae feel inflammed in back. Please help.

ANSWER: Steve - relax, I see nothing wrong.

QUESTION: Thank you so much for everything. Being a hypochondriac is awful and you have been terrific. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to answer my questions and easing my mind.

Answer
Steve -  So what you are seeing appears normal and you should just allow it to be.  Important, every day, everybody should and I recommend it to everyone, needs to very gently brush our tongue, after we brush our teeth.   The main reason is to remove bacteria that accumulates on the tongue, but it releases easily and brushing with a little tooth paste is sufficient. DO IT VERY LIGHTLY AND DON'T SCRUB!!!!

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired