Oral Surgery/Sinus lift procedure IRaise

Question
Hello Dr.,

Do you happen to know if the IRaise sinus lift procedure is approved in the States? I read about it online but can't find any link with the U.S..

Thank you for your time,
J.

Answer
Julie - I am not sure that this technique is being used in the US, but my suggestion is to call the following number.  This is is Maxillent Corporate Headquartes  +972-9-9534500.

This company should know who they sell to in the US.  It might not be directly to a dentist or a number of dentists, but they should be able to give you names of US dental suppliers who should know which dentists perform this.

I think this procedure is good, but the doctor needs to be very skilled and trained so that grafting material is not placed incorrectly.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired