Oral Surgery/Sinus lift procedure IRaise

Hello Dr.,

Do you happen to know if the IRaise sinus lift procedure is approved in the States? I read about it online but can't find any link with the U.S..

Thank you for your time,

Julie - I am not sure that this technique is being used in the US, but my suggestion is to call the following number.  This is is Maxillent Corporate Headquartes  +972-9-9534500.

This company should know who they sell to in the US.  It might not be directly to a dentist or a number of dentists, but they should be able to give you names of US dental suppliers who should know which dentists perform this.

I think this procedure is good, but the doctor needs to be very skilled and trained so that grafting material is not placed incorrectly.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC