Oral Surgery/Tongue and redness question

Question
Gaff ffd
Gaff ffd  

Fgfff
Fgfff  
Still have tongue marks on side. The weird thing is that when I wake up you can barely see them. As the day goes on and I talk more etc it gets more pronounced and red. Been to a bunch of drs and 2 oral surgeons and ENTs. None showed concern. They all seem to think its tmj related but I don't buy that. Why would the redness get worse throughout the day?

Answer
Steve the areas get redder just through normal function.  If your bite was perfect there still might be some spots of irritation with normal opening and closing.  So you just need to relax and listen to the doctors who have examined you.

So you do appear to have any pathological process going on.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired