Oral Surgery/Cavities and tooth decay

Question
Bad teeth
Bad teeth  
What's going on in my mouth I'm going through so much pain and I'm only 18

Answer
Chantel   - the pictures show large areas of decay.  This decay has eaten through the enamel of the teeth and has entered the dentin layer that that extensive nerve endings and any stimulation can produce pain.  You need to see a dentist to clean the decay and hopefully only place fillings, unless the decay has entered the nerves of the teeth.  If that has happened only a root canal can remove the affected tooth nerve to eliminate the pain and save the teeth.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired