Oral Surgery/lingual tori

my wife needs to get lower dentures but first she will need oral surgery to remove bilingual tori would you  the cost of this surgery

Brian -  the cost of removing bilateral tori varies depending on their size and position on the lower jaw bone.  Every different location has their own fees, but in general, each torus will cost between 500-750 dollars to remove them and smooth the bone.  Those fees are here in the US, but I guess they are similar in Canada.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC