Oral Surgery/What does it look like to you

Question
Ndndnd
Ndndnd  
Hahahsh
Hahahsh  
QUESTION: All I would like to know is what it looks like to you. The redness is basically gone when I wake up and barely visible.

ANSWER: Habitual irritation.  You have a habit that irritates your tongue.

Taste buds
Taste buds  

Taste buds
Taste buds  
QUESTION: One thing I don't understand is why these taste buds stick out sometimes? I'm not sure if they are irritated or not but I can see them.

Answer
Like any sensory gland in the body, it goes through periods of increased and lower stress.  During the increased stressful times, the body reacts with increased blood flow along with inflammatory reactions.  The combination can produce an enlargement of glands and glandular ductal tissue.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired