Oral Surgery/Sjogrens

Question
Hgh
Hgh  

Hhhh
Hhhh  
Could this be sjogrens? Dryness of tongue mouth etc. Google says most are women menopausal etc. But when I touch tongue it looks cracked and dry. Here's a pic

Answer
Steve -  I cannot tell you without further examination and immunological testing. What I do know about the appearance of your tongue, it that is appears to be overstimulated.  That means you are touching, stretching and looking at it too much.  Do yourself a favor and leave it alone.  Don't look, touch or feel for a month and then you can look, but that's all.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired