Oral Surgery/implants in top jaw

QUESTION: had implants top jaw left side of  gum thin can fell implants with my finger like s lump. I having a terrible time with dentest meatal parts keep falling out even overdrnture keeps fall out he did two   overdentures and keep haveing troble i send message before dont   know if tou racive i talk to lawyers went you get implants it is a shot in the dark know way you can win please help me cost me 10.000dollars lost lot money 2008 2009 real estate i naveing got much somebody out there help me thank you   jim

ANSWER: James -  I am sorry but I'm not sure what you want.  Are you asking me for a lawyer to help you?  If not, please explain what you want.

QUESTION: talk to lawyer he said very hard to win case like this .because you take a chance with implants this dentest should have not .put implants in because gums are to thin on left jaw i feel he should have told me before hand so i could make the dicision to move forward he mad the dicision for me to me that is malprces  so he can make 10.000 of me  and these man walk free  were is justist

James - Because the dentist did not properly prepare you for what might happen good and bad, that is not what is called "informed consent".  That is not correct.  My suggestion is for you to contact the local dental society and tell them about the dentist.  They will sometimes try to work out a solution.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC