Oral Surgery/Thank you

Question
QUESTION: I understand. Thanks for everything. But regardless of this investigation of the cause you still don't believe it's anything serious?

ANSWER: I think you should just forget about your tongue.

Nznzn
Nznzn  

NNzn
NNzn  
QUESTION: Believe me dr Joel I would love to forget about tongue! But the red patch, the fissures, and slight dryness or burning hasn't gone away. I get these sometimes too. Inside lower lip little red dots almost
Like I bite it or from acidic stuff. What are these. I attached a second pic of tongue area this morning when I wake up. Looks so much better in morning

Answer
Leave it alone or see a psychotherapist to help.  I know that these medical specialists, can help you focus on normalcy and forget your impressions of normal.  I know this, cause my wife is a psychotherapist and I have referred many to her.  So seek a psychotherapist near you to help you look at the important things in your life and not what you think is real.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired