Oral Surgery/black spot under tooth on xray

QUESTION: hello, could you please recomend a good oral and maxillofacial surgeon in south florida, thank you very much

ANSWER: Fernando -  I will definitely, but since South Florida is on the east and west, please tell me where in Florida you live.  I can then better provide a name.  So get back to me with that information.

QUESTION: im near miami, but willing to travel to find best doctor, also  if you could recomend a good dentist will help me alot too.
my dentist wich  i used to drive 120 miles to see him, retired, since then is been a disaster,,,,HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fernando - I am not personally familiar with these doctors, but I contacted a dentist in South Florida and a surgeon on the west coast.  The following are the names that both suggested.

1) Dr. Anthony Scalar - (305) 661-5297

2) Dr. Todd Sawisch - (954) 519-2771

I hope these doctors are able to help you.  If for some reason they cannot, get back to me and I will ask around further.  

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC