Oral Surgery/black spot under tooth on xray

Question
QUESTION: hello, could you please recomend a good oral and maxillofacial surgeon in south florida, thank you very much

ANSWER: Fernando -  I will definitely, but since South Florida is on the east and west, please tell me where in Florida you live.  I can then better provide a name.  So get back to me with that information.

QUESTION: im near miami, but willing to travel to find best doctor, also  if you could recomend a good dentist will help me alot too.
my dentist wich  i used to drive 120 miles to see him, retired, since then is been a disaster,,,,HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer
Fernando - I am not personally familiar with these doctors, but I contacted a dentist in South Florida and a surgeon on the west coast.  The following are the names that both suggested.

1) Dr. Anthony Scalar - (305) 661-5297

2) Dr. Todd Sawisch - (954) 519-2771

I hope these doctors are able to help you.  If for some reason they cannot, get back to me and I will ask around further.  

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired