Oral Surgery/reversing double jaw surgery

I had maxilary jaw surgery and osteotmy jaw surgery, its been 7 months since my jaw surgery i absouletly hate my profile this has caused me sommuch pain so much so that i hate to go out in public, i also felt that beforemy jaw surgery i did not have a good commu icarion with my surgeon  which makes me feel bow that every time i smile it feels uncomfortable because i feel that my top teeth is coming out also my face has gone so small and round im not sure why. I also feel that my bittom jaw is slightly not straight. I wanted to know if you can put back your jaws where it was from when you started to wear the braces for jaw surgery i only had my braces on for 18 months form the age of 18, can you reverse the surgery, will i look like myself, and how is his procedure done, i dont want my face to look even worse, because this decision was the worst decisin of my life, from the beginning when i was 17 i never really had a sever underbite even my orthodintist said its not as bad but my top jaw was a bit  back

I am sorry about your experience. You have to be seen by the same surgeon or another orthognathic surgeon. This consultation has to be done in-person in order to discuss your need in detail. Orthognathic surgery is all about planning. Xrays should be taken and see the position of the teeth should be established. You may need additional orthodontic treatment.

Oral Surgery

Majid Jamali, D.M.D. Fellowship trained in corrective jaw surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery, Genioplasty and Anesthesiology I have completed an additional two years of fellowships in orthognathic surgery and anesthesiology field.

Faculty at numerous hospitals

New York Dental Society Journal

Tufts University: Dental School SUNY Down-State Medical Center: OMFS residency Robertwood Johnson Medical Center: Anesthesiology fellowship Lenox Hill hospital: Orthognathic fellowship