Oral Surgery/reversing jaw surgery

Question
Hello,i had double jaw surgery in july 2015 i dont like the way i look my face feels uncomgortable when i smile, my bottam jaw is kind of tilting aswell
i just wanted to know is it dangerous to reverse both jaws back to it original position and i mean placing it back to hiw it was prior to wearing the braces i started to wear braces from the year 2014 feb l, till my operation which was 27th july 2015, and i also was wondring if your face is oval how can your face shape change to round face.will i look like my old self, will i have that same face shape again 
Thanks"

Answer
From your description alone I feel that you have a very unfortunate and unusual situation.  There is little you can do to "reverse" a procedure.  My best advice would be to see a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in your area to speak to your orthodontist to coordinate care to correct your situation.  The details of what needs to be accomplished to correct this would be impossible unless you had all new records and have them reviewed with your orthodontist

Good Luck

Oral Surgery

Steven A Saxe D.M.D. Board Certified ABOMS