Oral Surgery/3 teeth with tooth pain, one a repeat RC and Apico

Question
Teeth xrays
Teeth xrays  

Teeth xrays
Teeth xrays  
Hello.  I would like to get your opinion on these 3 xrays if possible.  My upper right molar (#3) has been root canaled 2x and Apicoectomy 1X.  I have intermittent pain up in the area of my gums above that tooth and have for several years, although most recently it feels like there may be an infection.  

Tooth #21 has receded gum line exposing what I thought was a pit or cavity.  Severe sensitivity to cold and air.  Endodontist looked at xray and says something should be done immediately with that tooth, and that there is possible cervical interior absorbtion of the tooth.

Upper left molar #14 I think, had an old large filling removed and replaced about a year ago.  Has started to hurt.  Endodontist says looks like filling is close to nerve and possible crack in distal part of tooth.  

I had severe pain and troubles with my last root canal of the upper right molar, and thinking if possible I might opt for implants if necessary for these issues.  Any suggestions and thoughts after looking at these xrays?  Your input would be greatly appreciated! can't fit third picture of #3, so I will just appreciate input on what you can see.  Thanks!

Answer
Hello Nicole

I would certainly NOT go for implants  as a first choice. You seem to be taking good care of your teeth and you will need a good endodontic treatment achieved with microscope. Your surrounding bone is pretty good too so I suspect implants will not come unless you have a major fracture of one of the teeth.

Regards

Dr.MANNAI

Oral Surgery

Chawket MANNAI, DDS,Ph.D Diplomate ABOMS