Oral Surgery/implant too close too adjacent tooth?

Joel thanks you for all your helpful replies. One thing that was brought to my attention that i didnt even notice because i was so focused on the tip of the implant in relation to the nerve canal is the close proximity of the implant to the tooth on the right. Tooth #29. Could this closeness be responsible for any of the tightness and pressure im feeling in this tooth and the others?

Mike I am sorry.  I can't give you a yes or no with just the xray picture.  I see a little darkness of the bone next to #29, but that can't definitely be defined by the picture alone.  The darkness usually indicates a decrease in density of the bone.  That can be from inflammation.   There is a possibility that this might be the cause of tightness and pressure, but you need an independent oral and maxillofacial surgeon to directly examine you.  

Sorry I can't be more specific, but it might be a good idea to get the additional opinion.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor at State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA- University of Connecticut DMD-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Residency - Roosevelt Hospital, NYC