Oral Surgery/implant too close too adjacent tooth?

Question
implant
implant  
Joel thanks you for all your helpful replies. One thing that was brought to my attention that i didnt even notice because i was so focused on the tip of the implant in relation to the nerve canal is the close proximity of the implant to the tooth on the right. Tooth #29. Could this closeness be responsible for any of the tightness and pressure im feeling in this tooth and the others?
Thanks
Mike

Answer
Mike I am sorry.  I can't give you a yes or no with just the xray picture.  I see a little darkness of the bone next to #29, but that can't definitely be defined by the picture alone.  The darkness usually indicates a decrease in density of the bone.  That can be from inflammation.   There is a possibility that this might be the cause of tightness and pressure, but you need an independent oral and maxillofacial surgeon to directly examine you.  

Sorry I can't be more specific, but it might be a good idea to get the additional opinion.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired