Oral Surgery/Tongue

Question
Am
Am  

Am
Am  
Hi dr Joel
So what I was telling you is that when I wake up it's barely visible. I tried taking pics to show you the difference so here are two from just waking up. To me it looks much better. Maybe the way my teeth are positioned with a big space on lower left and malocclusion my tongue is getting pressed on side of lower right teeth during chewing and eating causing irritation. Here is this am.

Answer
What your situation is telling you is that you need to be evaluated by a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and/or a skilled occlusion dentist to determine if there is a discrepancy in your bite that is producing trauma to your tongue.  So you need to be evaluated by a skilled doctor.

Oral Surgery

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired