Orchids/Black and white dots in Cymbidium leaves

Cymbidum 1
Cymbidum 1  

Cymbidum 2
Cymbidum 2  
I notice black spots underneath the leaves on my cymbidium and also tiny white dots on a top of them. All plant is looking green and healthy, while leaves are getting split in the middle sometimes.
What can be the reason for these dots? And how Can I cure my flower?
Thank you in advance for your time and concern.

Inna, this is quite common for thin leafed orchids including cymbidiums. This is likely caused by a fungus.  When a fungal spore lands on a leaf, if condition exists to allow the spore to germinate (eg moist and humid), these black spots arise. To prevent or reduce the spread, I recommend the spraying of a fungicide-- especially a copper salt in solution which should be found in a garden shop.  Usually, the copper salt will leave a bluish green deposit on the leaf.  Run a fan to dry the leaf surface before nightfall.  You may need to do this a couple of times per month until there are no dark spots on new growth.

Wayne King

Any question about orchid culture. I have thirty+ yrs of growing experience,president 2x of our local Orchid Growers Guild,held a position in most all other offices associated with the Guild at one time or another. Head of Orchid judging team for local club meetings and some shows. Member of two Orchid Socities and local Rep.for Mid America Orchid Congress for several yrs.I have in my collection about 800 Orchid plants of all types.

Past/Present clients
Previously an expert on