Orchids/phalaenopsis orchid

Question
I have had my plant since last Xmas. Cared for it, watering and a little fertilizer. It is in the same pot,and the leaves and roots have grown massively. I also have two flowering shoots coming up.
Do I leave it alone? Should I repot it and what do I do with the long roots which are 1o inches in length ?

Great if you can help

Yours faithfully

Moira Gilbert

Answer
Moira, you should leave the plant as is for now.  When it has finished flowering, it should be repotted into a larger pot.  At that time you may wrapp the long roots along the inside of the pot by turning the empty pot with the roots in it.  The roots should then lie against the inside walls of the pot minimizing any root damage.   Congratulations for your excellent growing.

Orchids

Wayne King