Orchids/Orchids

Question
Hi.
 I have three orchids, one is in flower at the moment, one has just finished flowering, one has no flowers but a new shoot is just starting to grow. My question is, why am I not getting any new leaf grow on my plants. I look forward to your reply, thanks.

Best Regards Richard.

Answer
Richard, your plant is entering a flowering cycle.  At that time, much of the plant's energy is devoted to flowering. Some larger plants can manage both vegetatve growth and flowering at the same time because they have enough energy to manage both. You should see new leaf growth when flowering has finished.

Orchids

Wayne King