Orchids/id and care

Question
Hi im having trouble identifying this beauty and there for how to best care for it! I am sentimentally attached to this play and want to love it and for it to thrive! Pleas help x I can't attach pic through this form, but can send from my email if I ha e an address. Please can U help.
Kindest regards
Alice

Answer
Alice, I'm not familiar with the procedures for sending photos via AllExperts.  If you wish, you may send the photo(s) directly to me as a JPG file attachment at WayLori_King@Yahoo.com.  If your plant is a hybrid, there are over 100,000 registered hybrids and many may look alike so I may not be able to give you the name of a specific hybrid but more of a general type.

Orchids

Wayne King