Orchids/help identifying an orchid

chwalibog orchid
chwalibog orchid  
I purchased an orchid and want to know what kind or species it is....we were told but have since lost the description.

I have a picture I would like to send you and get your expert help in identifying it.

Please help us.

Dave and Stephanie Chwalibog

The picture is one of the genus Miltoniopsis.  It is not a species but a hybrid formed by crossing two Miltoniopsis hybrids or a hybrid crossed with a species.  So many different hybrids have been formed that many look alike so I do not care to hazard a guess at the name of this hybrid.

Wayne King

Any question about orchid culture. I have thirty+ yrs of growing experience,president 2x of our local Orchid Growers Guild,held a position in most all other offices associated with the Guild at one time or another. Head of Orchid judging team for local club meetings and some shows. Member of two Orchid Socities and local Rep.for Mid America Orchid Congress for several yrs.I have in my collection about 800 Orchid plants of all types.

Past/Present clients
Previously an expert on