Orchids/Orchid nursery near Milpitas or San Jose

I'm going to USA in June and July. Are there any orchid nurseries collecting native species you recommend to visit?

Thanks in advance.

One of the best orchid nurseries that grow species orchids is Andy's Orchids,734 Oceanview Ave., Encinitas,CA. Telephone 760-436-4239 or 888-514-2639.  They have only species from all around the world and grow them on a stick.  There are no orchid nurseries that I know of in California that that have or collect native North American orchid species.  Ccllscting native orchid species is generally prohibited by CITES (Congress in the International Trade in Endangered Species).

Wayne King

Any question about orchid culture. I have thirty+ yrs of growing experience,president 2x of our local Orchid Growers Guild,held a position in most all other offices associated with the Guild at one time or another. Head of Orchid judging team for local club meetings and some shows. Member of two Orchid Socities and local Rep.for Mid America Orchid Congress for several yrs.I have in my collection about 800 Orchid plants of all types.

Past/Present clients
Previously an expert on