Orchids/Orchid nursery near Milpitas or San Jose

Question
I'm going to USA in June and July. Are there any orchid nurseries collecting native species you recommend to visit?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
One of the best orchid nurseries that grow species orchids is Andy's Orchids,734 Oceanview Ave., Encinitas,CA. Telephone 760-436-4239 or 888-514-2639.  They have only species from all around the world and grow them on a stick.  There are no orchid nurseries that I know of in California that that have or collect native North American orchid species.  Ccllscting native orchid species is generally prohibited by CITES (Congress in the International Trade in Endangered Species).

Orchids

Wayne King