Orchids/Cat rebloom

I had asked you about this cat before..I must say your advice was spot on..she has bloomed. The thing is the flower is more than a little different.. im attaching a photo of the bloom i bought it with and what it now has. Any advice?  The pic at the top is the now bloom as u can see its brighter in color, but its also about 2 .5 inches in diameter wher the other 1 is about 4 inches.

Interesting plant Marita. There are many differences beyond flower size.  Petals and lip are of very different shape. I assume it came without a name tag.  The two blooms look like they're from two different plants.  Sometimes, commercial growers will put a couple of plants in a pot to produce "bargains". When it's time to repot and you remove the plant(s) from its (their) pot, you can check this hypothesis.  Thanks for sharing.

Wayne King

Any question about orchid culture. I have thirty+ yrs of growing experience,president 2x of our local Orchid Growers Guild,held a position in most all other offices associated with the Guild at one time or another. Head of Orchid judging team for local club meetings and some shows. Member of two Orchid Socities and local Rep.for Mid America Orchid Congress for several yrs.I have in my collection about 800 Orchid plants of all types.

Past/Present clients
Previously an expert on