Orchids/reading material

Question
Hello Wayne,

I was wondering if you could suggest or recommend any reading material on Cymbidium, Miltoniopsis/Miltonia, and Neofinetia orchids?

Thank you,

Derick

Answer
Derick; The late Rebecca Tyson Northen's book "Home Orchid Growing"  has sections on each of these genera. That is a good starting point. More detail is available on-line by googling each genus.  If you have access to the publications of the Americaan Orchid Society,  there are issues that address each genus.  Also, try the American Orchid Society (AOS) website where you may be able to access culture guides for one or more of these genera.  Jay Pfahl has an online entry called The Orchid Species Encyclopedia.  He lists most orchid species and their growing conditions.

Orchids

Wayne King