Orchids/Orchid planted in moss

Question
Hello,
I received an orchid of which it was labeled as exotic orchid.  It is planted in moss.   Should I repot it would n bark?  It has pseudo bulbs.
Thanks

Answer
Joanne.  I recommend that you repot it in a fir-bark based orchid mix. A bag of this can be obtained at Lowes, Home Depot, or any local orchid grower.  However, I would hold off on the repottting until you see new shoot growth at the base of the plant.  In the interim, be careful not to get the moss too wet.   As long as the moss feels damp (not wet) it should be okay until repotting.

Orchids

Wayne King