Organizing Your Home & Workspace/Scheduling a presentation

Question
Hi Jamie, I am with the Long Valley NJ Women's Club and several of our members have seen your presentation.  They loved it and I've been trying to contact you to set up a program for our members.  Not sure why, but when I try to register on your website it rejects the code as I type it everytime.  Is there another way I could reach you?  An I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer.  Hope we can work something out.

Mary

Answer
Hello Mary,
Thank you for your persistence, I'm sorry it has been challenging to get in touch with me. I would be thrilled to learn more about your club! You can email me at Jamie@JamieNovak.com or call me day or evening at 908-412-0737. Looking forward to speaking with you. Hope you are having an organized day - Jamie

Organizing Your Home & Workspace

Jamie Novak The World's Most Relatable Organizer