Organizing Your Home & Workspace/How to Organize Paperwork & Photographs

Question
So sorry! I MISSED your talk  last week --  April 28, at the Tenafly Library! PLEASE help me --I am inundated! By needing to file papers into folders AND then deal with my many photographs]. Do you have any other sessions scheduled nearby??? I HOPE...!
Rhoda

Answer
Hello Rhoda,

Oh no - sorry to have missed you. No worries - I will be back up your way.

I completely understand the piles of paperwork situation! Any chance you are available tomorrow? Tuesday May 3rd? I'll be in River Edge.... the program includes paperwork and I can talk to you after about photos.

The program is held at a church but it is open to everyone.

Tuesday May 3rd 7:30pm (refreshments after the event)
First Congregational Church of River Edge
109 Continental Avenue, River Edge, NJ 07661
201-261-1712

If tomorrow does not work take a look at this list
http://bitesizeliving.com/events/

I can't wait to meet you in person!! -Jamie

Organizing Your Home & Workspace

Jamie Novak The World's Most Relatable Organizer