Orthodontics/Palate Expander

bailee wrote at 2014-02-13 23:46:46
im getting a palate expander in 5 days and this is what I have heard. ok so u will have a lisp,problems eating, FOOD WILL GET STUCK u will have to wear it about 6 monthes maybe a little longer if ur palate is smaller than usual or maybe a little less time idk.

bailey wrote at 2014-02-13 23:50:58
hey I would like to add to this answer. ok so a palate expander is not that bad. it hurts a little when u crank it but that's about it. its basically just a lot of pressure around ur nose trust me its not that bad food will get stuck. so exited for braces tommrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orthodontics

Pamela Waterman