Orthodox Judaism/The meaning of "us" in Genesis 1:26

TimS wrote at 2015-02-09 04:31:26
This answer can be viewed across the internet as a solve all for an argument that is lost otherwise.  It is a parroting of Tovia Singer and is wrong! Angels are created beings and know nothing if not allowed by God.  Why would he include them as if they are also all knowing (Which they are not)?  That being the case, we would also already know "God and Evil" as well as they.  There may be an explanation both Jews and Gentiles don't see but this one is seriously flawed and is a cop out to the true question.  

Orthodox Judaism

Eli Hadar

If you are a Jewish person who has been approached by missionaries and who is considering leaving the Jewish faith, please let me know and I will help you see how beautiful and moreover how right the Jewish religion is. Don't leave the truth of your fathers before you resolve the facts for yourself, and I can help you on that journey.

I have been involved in counter-missionary activity for several years, counseling many Jews who have left or have considered leaving Judaism having been attracted by other religions. I have been able to show the truth to these people through the correct reading of the texts (vs. deliberately wrong translations used by missionaries), through showing how missionaries manipulate the Jewish scriptures to achieve their goals, and through helping you rediscover the beauty and truth of authentic Judaism.

Chabad synagogue in Atlanta

Largely self-taught, I still am and will be learning for a long, long time. I have educated myself through a wealth of resources, including Nachmanides' Disputation, Hyam Maccoby's writings on Christianity and Judaism, as well as such vast resources as Outreach Judaism, Torah Atlanta, and a great number of others.