Orthodox Judaism/illness or possesion ?

My bride and I believe in miraculous healing. And for the second time, we have prayed to send her cancer into one of our goats.  ( Jesus sent the demons into the swine. )  Two years ago, we choose our pet goat, she was our favorite. She died, some might say of old age, but we believe that the cancer had weakened her.  This time we prayed the cancer into our best goat.  Jana’s cancer is now gone !!!!!  Praise our Holy GOD !!!!!  

So here’s my question,,,,,, do you think that cancer is a regular earthly illness or demonic ?  If, demonic, I should not let that now demon infested host goat stay on my property !  What should I do with it ?  I may have to kill it, after much prayer, to get the demon off the property.

This is not a joke to me !!  Please answer with sincerity !

Thank you very much,
Steve Wilburn

I am glad your bride is well.

I sincerely believe it is sad when people believe in superstition.  Any belief must be based on lifetime study of subjects by experts.  The only people who you can begin to trust giving any opinion on such subjects are those that spent at least 8 hours of intense study every day.  Don't trust yourself with reading a book, such as the Bible and think for a second you can draw any valid conclusion about anything.

I don't give my opinions on this site and I won't give any on your case.  When I give an opinion I either qualify saying that I am not a Rabbi and am not qualified to speak about the subject or I quote from people who spent their lifetime in intense study and are qualified to answer.

What would even make you think cancer is a demon?  How about airplane crashes and car accidents?  Or losing the lottery?

Orthodox Judaism

David Rosenblum

I am an ex-student of yeshiva and I like to be presented with Torah study problems. If you have studied the Torah and have questions on the subject matter, I want to hear about it. I am not a Rabbi and not qualified to decide halachic issues. I am still interested in halachic questions for which I can sometimes offer general guidelines or present decisions in halachic works such as Mishna Berurah. I welcome questions from non-Jewish people but I cannot respond to religious references that are not part of Judaism. If you are working on a paper or doing research and want general information on a Jewish subject, I may or may not satisfy your need, depending on how comfortable I am with the question. If you have a personal problem, I am not qualified to help you but I will do what I can to offer you some assistance.

yeshiva student

Yeshiva student