Orthodox Judaism/DNA test results

tonycampbell18 wrote at 2013-09-21 06:36:00
rabbi tell me how this man is not jewish conclusively? If his maternal lineage is that of a jew he is jewish ? correct me if I'm wrong ... Who are we to make determinations of such limited knowledge. sir I would suggest looking into records and researching this matter yourself something pressing to you

Orthodox Judaism

Rabbi Ari Enkin

Specialization in Jewish Law and Customs

Rabbi Ari N. Enkin originally from Montreal fulfilled his life-long dream of making aliyah in July 2004 after serving for seven years as a congregational and community rabbi in Montreal, Edmonton, and Winnipeg. Rabbi Enkin holds both Yoreh-Yoreh and Yadin-Yadin semichas as well as a Masters Degree specializing in Informal Adult Education. He is the author of several seforim including most recently "Dalet Amot - Halachic Perspectives" which discusses over 100 contemporary halachic issues. The first printing quickly sold out and a second revised edition is underway (Gefen Publishing House), as is a second volume in this series. Rabbi Enkin is also a frequent contributor to a number of publications on mostly Halachic topics. Since making Aliyah Rabbi Enkin has taught at a number of Yeshivot and Seminaries and is currently working as the manager of Cheerfully Changed Financial Services in Modiin. He also serves as the General Editor of the highly acclaimed Hirhurim Website as well as rabbinical advisor to Judaism.about.com. His lectures are known to be fun, informal, and enlightening appropriate form both laymen and scholars alike.