Orthodox Judaism/Kohen with Convert

Moshe Peston wrote at 2013-09-14 20:10:11
Hello Sara,

Have you considered doing a genealogical trace of your maternal line to check if you are actually Jewish from birth?

Orthodox Judaism

David Rosenblum

I am an ex-student of yeshiva and I like to be presented with Torah study problems. If you have studied the Torah and have questions on the subject matter, I want to hear about it. I am not a Rabbi and not qualified to decide halachic issues. I am still interested in halachic questions for which I can sometimes offer general guidelines or present decisions in halachic works such as Mishna Berurah. I welcome questions from non-Jewish people but I cannot respond to religious references that are not part of Judaism. If you are working on a paper or doing research and want general information on a Jewish subject, I may or may not satisfy your need, depending on how comfortable I am with the question. If you have a personal problem, I am not qualified to help you but I will do what I can to offer you some assistance.

yeshiva student

Yeshiva student