Orthodox Judaism/ghost

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but, does Judaism believe in ghosts?  I am asking several religions per something I experienced and wanted to know what you believe?
Thank you.

Judaism believes in the afterlife, meaning that the soul continues to exist long after the body is gone. There has indeed been incidences recorded in Jewish History where a soul has come back to communicate with the living, however these are far and few in between.

Hope this helps.

Orthodox Judaism

Tzvi Frank

As a scholar of Judaic Studies & Ethics for close to 25 years, I am happy to answer any of your questions regarding Jewish Law and its meaning as well as general Jewish philosophy. Thousands of years of Jewish religious scholarship teaches us to always ask questions. From the Talmud to this very day, scholars have been consistently questioning premises and concepts that exist in Jewish thought. Never be afraid to ask! The answer may change your life. I will not answer questions pertaining to Christianity or Jesus.

I have been a scholar of Jewish Studies & Ethics for close to 25 years and I have been responding to online questions for close to 10 years.

Have been published in numerous (Hebrew) Academic publications.

B.A. in Judaica Studies and Ethics.