Orthodox Judaism/Noahide Sacrafice

Question
I am aware of the Noahide Laws and the Prohobition on Jews sacraficing anywhere save the temple mount in Jerusalem. I was wondering, what about Noahides in this regard. The Laws of Noah are

Do Not Deny God
   Do Not Blaspheme God
   Do Not Murder
   Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous or Homosexual Relationships.
   Do Not Steal
   Do Not Eat of a Live Animal
   Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience

There is no prohobition in these laws at all about where they may or may not offer sacrafice. So my question is, could Noahides build their own temple (or temples) with sacrafices (Provided Jews do not participate in sacrafices) After All, Naman the Leper seemed to do so.

Answer
Hi Peter

The laws of the Temple Mount and sacrifices on that location are defined by the Torah and apply equally to all people. The Torah is clear that sacrifices may only be brought (regardless by whom) on the Temple Mount and only when the Temple stands.

Should a person of another faith (and most certainly a Noahide, who is someone who respects Torah) bring a sacrifice on the Temple Mount, that would be spiritually counter-productive and achieve the opposite of what the intention of sacrifices is.

Kind regards,

Rabbi Shishler

Orthodox Judaism

Rabbi Ari Shishler