Orthodox Judaism/quick question

Eli wrote at 2015-01-22 17:16:27
I am a bit confused by the part of the question "just why should my family be helping you (meaning Israel"). I believe the asker is forgetting that Israel is America's strongest ally in the Arab land. In the land where radical Muslims kidnap, torture, and behead people, Israel is the ONLY stronghold where the United States is considered a really great friend. So don't forget, Joe, it's a quid pro quo, always was, always will be.

Orthodox Judaism

I can answer any questions about orthodox Judaism, especially the laws that relate to women. No question too big or small, and never be embarrassed to ask - it's the only way you'll find out!

I am an orthodox Jewish woman, but I have had my questions, and always seek answers, so I have a lot of experience in all areas. If I don't know the answer, I'll ask someone who does.

High school graduate