Orthodox Judaism/Virginity

Question
QUESTION: If a woman is not a virgin, is it still legal to marry her? Or is this considered adultery as she is no longer a virgin?

Thanks

ANSWER: Adultery is the act of a married man having sexual intercourse with a woman who is not his wife, or a married woman with a man who is not her husband.
Marrying a woman who is not a virgin is not adultery.  
Have a great day,
Sheva

QUESTION: Hey, thanks for a speedy reply! That was faster than I expected... Anyways, what constitutes marriage? I thought it was sexual intercourse per Adam and Eve and not necessarily "documentation".

Answer
This question is more of a halachic (jewish law) question, but I will answer it as best as I can.
Jewish marriage consists of the actual ceremony of marriage, and then the consummation later.
The marriage ceremony of Adam of Eve was performed by God, and then consummated.
The paper documentation says all the things that the man promises to do and give to the woman.

Orthodox Judaism

Sheva