Orthodox Judaism/http://www.mesora.org

Question
I'm a gentile, born in eastern Europe and I feel great love and respect for the Jewish people and for the Torah. I've been self educating my self reading lectures or watching video clips of Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi, Rabbi Tovia Singer, and others. Recently, I came across this website awhile ago http://www.mesora.org and at first I thought it teaches traditional Jewish Orthodox values, but after reading for awhile, I was puzzled about some of the things are being said there. I can't recollect exactly what was said that confused me, but I'd like to know if you would recommend this website for study.

Thank you,
Nathaniel N.

Answer
Hi Nathaniel,
the site is 'kosher' indeed. I do recommend it. I would also recommend www.chabad.org as it has a wealth of information on a great number of topics, as well as the text of the entire Jewish Bible with explanations, and deals with very serious topics on a level that is easy to understand and relate to.
If you have a specific question about something on Mesora.org, let me know and I'll address.
Thanks!
Eli

Orthodox Judaism

Eli Hadar