Orthodox Judaism/Torah Law question

Question
I wanted to ask about the hebrew word "mishkebi" or "lyings of a woman" as referred to in Gen. 49:4, Lev. 18:22 and 20:13. From what the Rabbis have written, lyings of women are anal and vaginal intercourse. In Num. 31:17,18,36 and Judges 21:11-12, Moses and Eleazar had commanded that all females who had not known mishkev "lying of man" to be killed. I'm assuming that lyings of a woman can't be experienced without lying of a man being experienced simultaneously. They are one with each other. In this case, a woman would be considered as having experienced the lying of a man whether she had experienced anal or vaginal intercourse. This is my question. One could tell through the breaking of the hymen that vaginal intercourse had gone on. How would it have been known whether or not anal intercourse had happened? Say a woman had had anal intercourse but not vaginal, how would it have been known in order to kill her?

Answer
Hi.
They were made aware through supernatural means.
They passed all women in front of the "tzitz", one of the priestly garments that contained within it the ineffable Name.
The women who were to be executed were identified by a change in their skin coloring.
Hope this helps.
TF

Orthodox Judaism

Tzvi Frank