Orthodox Judaism/homos

Do Jews turn white men into homos in order to destroy the white race?
Also why do Jews encourage white women to breed with negroes?

Hi Charles,

I don't turn white men into homos and none of my friends or acquaintances do nor did I ever hear of a Jew doing that.  One of the reasons we Jews have suffered so greatly in our 2000+ years of diaspora is because we receive the retribution for the sins committed by non-Jews.  Why would we offend G-d and add to our suffering?

I don't encourage white women to breed with negroes and none of my friends or acquaintances do nor did I ever hear of a Jew doing that.  However, we do not object to a mixed race union, we are not racists.

Years ago the USA and the world did either not know or paid no attention to Iran developing a nuclear weapon.  A Jew started making waves about it.  The USA administration first denied the threat was as grave as made out by that Jew.  It took the USA about 2 years to change their mind.  Now the same Jew is fighting another struggle with the USA administration to deny Iran the chance of building nukes.  His name is Benjamin Netanyahu.  Jews build, they do not destroy.

Did I manage to make you look at Jews in a new light?

Orthodox Judaism

David Rosenblum

I am an ex-student of yeshiva and I like to be presented with Torah study problems. If you have studied the Torah and have questions on the subject matter, I want to hear about it. I am not a Rabbi and not qualified to decide halachic issues. I am still interested in halachic questions for which I can sometimes offer general guidelines or present decisions in halachic works such as Mishna Berurah. I welcome questions from non-Jewish people but I cannot respond to religious references that are not part of Judaism. If you are working on a paper or doing research and want general information on a Jewish subject, I may or may not satisfy your need, depending on how comfortable I am with the question. If you have a personal problem, I am not qualified to help you but I will do what I can to offer you some assistance.

yeshiva student

Yeshiva student