Orthodox Judaism/Regarding Abraham

Question

Did Abraham ever visited Mecca to build the "Kabah" according to Jewish sources? When Mohammed made this claim, Jews living in Medina apparently did not seem to have any objections.  The polytheists Mecca believed the same. Is there any jewish sources that indicate the same story.

Also I would like to know why Jews settled in Medina in large numbers before Mohammed. Why did they emigrate from Israel. Is there any historical record for the same?

Regards

Answer
Hi Amtry

There are no Jewish sources that corroborate this story, as far as I am aware.

Jews left Israel when the occupying forces of the Romans invaded Israel and destroyed the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. From that time until today, Jews have often been chased from their homes and have migrated to other cities in foreign countries.

Kind regards,

Rabbi Shishler

Orthodox Judaism

Rabbi Ari Shishler