Orthodox Judaism/Sin

Question
The ark of the covenant the lid had a depression in it, between the two angels. The dish shaped depression was what the high priest poured the blood into.  
Leviticus 17:10 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among them, that eateth any manner of blood, I will set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh atonement by reason of the life.

Mosed cleansed the tabernacle inside and out, and everything in it, with the hyssop branch dipped in the water and the blood for its cleansing.

Answer
"The ark of the covenant the lid had a depression in it, between the two angels. The dish shaped depression was what the high priest poured the blood into."

I've never heard of that. Where in Scripture would you find that?

That quotation from Leviticus is one of many regarding atonement- and the only one that refers to blood. As I said at the outset, there are many elements to achieving atonement.

Orthodox Judaism

Rabbi Ari Shishler