Orthopedics/Pain in hand (ring finger)

cmora84 wrote at 2013-02-16 07:14:04
I have the same issue.. its bothering me as i write this. i have tendonitis. it bothers me the most when im on the computer because of the position my finger is in when i type or scroll the "mouse" on my laptop.

you should talk to your Dr about it. Hope this helps.  

Richard Haynes PTA/CPT

Questions regarding all types of total joint replacements with emphasis on hips and knees. I also answer questions on fractured femurs and the rehabilitation of each of the above. I assist adults in answering questions regarding exercise and nutrition after orthopedic injuries or joint replacements. Further information on my services to assist you can be found at If you would like a customized exercise program emailed to you go to my website, click on the Products/Services page for further instructions.

14 years working with patients/clients in the acute care and home health setting specializing with orthopedic patients.

American Council on Exercise since 2000/ Member since 1994 with the American Physical Therapy Association

Graduated from Saint Petersburg College in 1995 with an associates in Physical Therapy. Personal trainer with the American Council On Exercise.