I am 22 years old and i am suffering a lot having problem in every joint . i feel my every joint is lose and there is crack like voice comes when i move and when i stand for long time then when i start moving then there is voice of cracking nut comes from the shoulders and knees and also from my left side of lower back.Instead of this as i am very thin my muscles are getting tight and also pain in thigh muscles. i am not able to stand properly.i went for check up and found in test that there is lack of vitamin D. the doctor has advised me to take medicine viz., Lormac, Ecam, Sea Vital and calciferol sachet. i have been taking it since last month but there is no such improvement. please help me

Dear Deepak,

This Orthopedic Chicago Podiatrist located in West Loop 60661,Roscoe Village 60618, Elmhurst 60126 & Bartlett 60103 says...
I suggest you also try an exercise program like yoga, tai chi, swimming. Anything that involves stretching and not to strenuous. To see the benefits of exercise, it may take up to a month or more.The pain you may be feeling may be from arthritis-which can improve with gentle exercise & strengthening exercises.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck!
The Chicago Podiatrists of AnkleNFootCenters.com are specialists in orthopedics and sports medicine.
We are located in Chicago & Elmhurst

Dr George Tsatsos & Svetlana Zats
Podiatrist Chicago 60618 & Elmhurst 60126 Podiatrists
Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery & Orthopedics
New South Loop Location-Chicago 60661

This information is offered as free advice and as general information. It may not be applicable to the specific questioner and his/her problem.  It is not based on actual knowledge of the podquestioner or his/her medical history and it cannot and should not be relied upon as definitive medical opinion or advice.  Reliable medical opinion and advice can only be obtained through hands-on physical contact and exam of the patient to establish an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.  No doctor/patient relationship is created or established here and may not be inferred through answers on this site.  The questioner and other readers must consult his/her own doctor before proceeding or implementing any suggestions contained within this document and answers on this site.  The questioner is only to act upon his/her own doctor’s orders and recommendations. By reading this posting which follows, the reader fully understands and confirms that he/she holds harmless this writer. If this is not fully agreeable to you, the reader, and/or you have not attained the age of 18 years, you hereby are advised to read no further.

Dr George Tsatsos

All questions related to orthopedics of the Lower Extremities-with a specialization in Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Surgery-Adults & Children Sports Medicine questions of the lower extremities-including runner's injuries. Second Opinion specialist in Foot and Ankle problems including fractures and revision surgery. All questions relating to foot and ankle problems in Children, Sports medicine of the foot and ankle Runner's and walking problems

Board Certified in Surgery & Orthopedics of the Foot & Ankle. PRIVATE PRACTICES: Ankle N Foot Center.com, 2220 W Belmont Ave., Chgo., IL 60618 since 1979 Ankle & Foot Center of Elmhurst, 401 N.York Rd., Elmhurst, IL, 60126, since 1989. Physicians Suites, Bethany Hospital, 3435 W. Van Buren, Chgo., Il, 60624, since1980. HOSPITAL & SURGICAL AFFILIATIONS: Bethany Hospital, 3435 W. Van Buren, Chgo., Il.- Podiatry staff since 1979 Glen Oaks Medical Center, 701 Winthrop, Glen Dale Hts, IL – Podiatry staff since 1997. Elmhurst Medsurge, 401 N. York Rd., Elmhurst, IL, 60126, since 1999 Resurrection Health Care Surgery Center, 3101 N. Harlem Ave., Chicago, IL, since 1999 Chicago Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital, 4501 N. Winchester Ave., Chicago, IL, since 2008 Organizations

Member American & Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Member of the National & Midwest Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery. Member of American College of Sports Medicine. Member of American Medical Athletic Association. Member of Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council.

Prolotherapy in the Treatment of Foot Problems Clinical Correspondence, June 2002. Vol 92- no. 6 Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. Paper on Treatment of Delta-Phalanx of the Foot – submitted for publication to Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery & for Fellowship of ACPPS., September, 1998 Sports Medicine Consultant for the book-Triathlon 101 Essentials for Multisport Success by John Mora – 1999 ISBN 0-88011-811-3 Windy City Sports – October 1996 Marathon Issue “Keeping Your Feet Happy” American Running & Fitness Association, Clinic Advisor & Lifetime Member – Editorial Staff since 1990.

Fellow-American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedists, since 1991. Fellow-Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery, since 1980. Fellow- American Institute of Foot Medicine , since 1987. Fellow-American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics, since 1998. Certified in Laser Surgery- by Wenske Laser Center, Ravenswood Hospital, 1991. Certified in Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy – by Doctor’s Hospital, 1991. Certified Preceptorship Director-Scholl College of Podiatry 1993-2006 Board Certified in Foot & Ankle Surgery-A.B.M.S.P., since 1987. Recertified 8/08 till 3/31/2012 Board Certified in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Orthopedics-A.B.P.O.P.P.M., 1991. Recertified 10/2003 till 12/2013 Board Certified in Pain Management-A.A.P.M., since 1990.-retired Clinical Instructor – Department of Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University 10/2007 until present