Other Languages/decipher written languate

Greetings!  Don't what language is this, but could you please help me decipher/translate it in English.  Thanks a lot!
מצטער שאני לא יכול לקבל את זה, מצטער תבחר שלא לדבר, יש לי יום עמוס עכשיו, אז יש לך יום נהדר, לדבר איתך עוד זמן עכשיו ביי

להתמודד עם זה, אני עסוק היום

אתה רוצה לשחק משחקים, אני יכול גם

I do not know what language that is, but I ran it through Google Translate and it was translated as:

"Sorry I can not get it, sorry you choose not to talk, I have a busy day now, so you have a great day, talk to you another time bye now

Deal with it, I'm busy today

You want to play games, I can also"

This is something you can find this for yourself at

Other Languages

Stacie Valle

I can answer questions about Norway or the Norwegian language. I can also answer questions about American Sign Language and Deaf culture as a whole. I can provide translation help between Norwegian and English as long as the text is limited in length.

Norwegian: I am married to a Norwegian man and spend my summers in Norway immersed in Norwegian culture and language. American Sign Language: I am a sign language interpreter which has required many years of classes learning the language, learning about the culture of the Deaf world, and interacting with the Deaf community.

Norwegian: Norwegian language classes at the University of Oslo; self-guided learning through textbooks and tutoring from family and friends. American Sign Language: more than three years of Sign Language and Interpreting studies at the college level in Missouri as well as real-world interpreting experience.